Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rest In Peace, Sweet Judith Moore

I can't believe that it's been two years today since you left us. I feel your presence all around me - in the things I say, the things I do and most especially in the things I read. . .there are so many new books that I wish you could review. There are so many things that I don't know because I can't ask and you can't answer my questions. I miss your incredible intellect, your quiet spirit and your huge heart.

Gone but never forgotten.

Love,
Dorothy

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Mocha:

Your friend, Judith, has been released from the troubles of this world, and now possesses all of the positive energy that she so joyfully sought. If you will absorb the quietness and stillness of air and listen, a sweet, sweet spirit will speak to you with the answers to all of your questions.

Peace,
Brooklyn