Friday, November 20, 2009

Workplace Attack



Do you ever feel like co-workers are out to get you?

Does it make you question everything you do and tend to look over your shoulder?

Recently, I was faced with that situation.

Actually, as Christians, we are probably faced with a similar situation daily - whether it be from neighbors, co-workers, church members or the general public.

I talked to my sister about my feelings and the fear and uncertainty it was creating for me.

She told me that I should pray about it. She said, "Pray for that person and God may remove them from your situation."

Now, that doesn't mean that I'm going to pray for something bad to happen to another person or that I'm going to pray for someone to lose their job or anything that extreme. It just means that prayer does change things.

Maybe that means God will open another door of opportunity for either you or the person by whom you are being attacked.

Today, I received some "news" that things may be changing. They may change for the better - and they may not. But I do know that I am going to continue to do the right thing by God and by others and that if I tend to my own garden that my harvest will come.


"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

James 4:7, New International Version

No comments: